With EasyHTMLHelp, you can create 'state of the art' online systems based on neat & tidy HTML such as:
- Standalone Intranet and Internet Web sites
- Software user manuals for Windows 2000 programs.
- Distribute large HTML systems as a single file.
WHY BUY EasyHTMLHelp?
- It is extremely easy to use. Follow five simple steps to create impressive results in minutes!
- You can use your own style for writing documents. Use Word naturally.
- Create projects using one or more source documents. Ideal for teams working on a LAN.
- Upgrades for minor versions are FREE!
- Automatically break up long documents into separate HTML pages, and create hyperlinks between the pages.
- Insert pictures using the standard features of Word and control the underlying HTML attributes with a simple dialog.
- Generate cascading style sheets.
- Add automatic page-by-page navigation buttons.
- Configuration options can be set at three levels: global, project and individual document level.
- Convert Help files created by other authoring packages into the new Windows 2000 style HTML Help with our RTF to HTML feature.
A PC suitable for running Microsoft Word 97/2000.
No runtime viewer costs involved but Internet Explorer 4 or above is required
- Insert pictures using the standard features of Word and define the HTML attributes of the pictures in a single dialog. Image maps can be included in the HTML automatically.
- Import exiting RTF files created by other authoring packages.
- Configurable for most international versions of Word such as German and Dutch.
- Contents trees are built using your document's heading-level structure.
- Numerous utilities to help automate tedious tasks and improve your productivity
- Automatically create keywords and CSS style sheets.
Try EasyHTMLHelp yourself